Artelia has set up an integrity programme to reinforce its ethics procedures.
This programme, which was drawn up by the Ethics Committee and the Group’s Ethics and Integrity Manager, comprises:
- a framework document, Artelia’s Code of Ethics,
- a strong commitment from its executives at the highest level, which is in turn implemented in managerial actions,
- the appointment of an Ethics and Integrity Manager and a team commensurate with the company and the nature of the risks to which it is exposed,
- a risk assessment map used to evaluate and set up risk management action plans (on a macro-level for the entire Group, and on a micro-level for assignments),
- procedures identified in the Group’s management system,
- a compliance verification system,
- communication, awareness-raising and training actions concerning ethics and compliance with integrity requirements.